4 Bedroom Luxury Villa in Vale do Lobo
4 Bedroom Luxury Villa in Vale do Lobo
€3500 - €6950
Villa Adamine is a beautiful 4 bedroom villa with great outside space and private pool, located in a sought after location only a short walk from the beach, Vale Do Lobo golf course and the famous beach-front "Praca".
This superb 4 bedroom villa located in a elevated position with views across the 18th hole of the Vale Do Lobo golf course. The renown beach and Vale do Lobo "Praca" is only a short 10 minute walk from the villa.
- Fully equipped spacious kitchen with all modern appliances and patio doors opening onto the terrace area
- Spacious dining room with table and seating for 8 guests, wine fridge and wall mounted TV
- Large twin bedroom with views across the pool area and en-suite bathroom with shower and bath
- Second twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Spacious living room with patio doors opening onto the pool and terrace area.
- Large TV with SKY channels and movies, surround sound system with i pod docking station complete with speakers by the pool area
- Large master bedroom with patio doors opening onto a private terrace which offers great views of the 18th hole of the Vale Do Lobo golf course.
- Spacious en-suite master bathroom
- Large adjacent dressing room
- Small double bedroom with views across the pool area
- Spacious terrace surrounding the villa with elevated views across Vale Do Lobo.
- Private heated pool with roman steps and hand rail
- Large terrace to the rear of the property offering seating area with garden sofa's and BBQ
- 8 luxurious sun beds and very high quality garden furniture
- Table and chairs for 8 people for al-fresco dining
Please note some of the furniture in the living room, dining room and master bedroom has been changed and modernised- New pictures to follow shortly. Please note all linen and curtains have also been updated
- Golf Views
- Private Outdoor Pool
- Optional Pool Heating
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Private Garden
- Parking Spaces
- Maid Service
- Dressing Area
- Sound System
- Ipod Docking
- DVD Player
- Satellite TV
- Air-Con Cooling / Heating
- Fridge / Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Clothes Airing Facility
- Double Beds 2
- Single Beds 4
- Ensuite Bathrooms 2
- Ensuite Shower Rooms 1
About Vale Do Lobo
Vale do Lobo is a holiday maker’s dream. Ocre cliffs overlook picture-postcard beaches; two 18-hole golf courses (the Royal Golf Course and the Ocean Golf Course) meander alongside a nature reserve before sloping gently toward the shores of the Atlantic; 15 first-class restaurants offer tantalising local and international fare whilst a range of boutique stores provide everything from glamourous jewelry to fine wines.
Founded in 1962, Vale do Lobo was the first development in the Algarve. It has since been transformed into a 450-hectare, self-contained community offering world-class privately-owned villas and apartments and the most extensive range of sporting and leisure facilities in the region.
Soak up the sun whilst enjoying outdoor activities that include football, spinning, yoga, areobics, mini-golf, and water and beach sports.
If you fancy a spot of pampering, The Royal Spa at Vale Do Lobo provides herbal therapies, vitamin-enriched treatments, traditional Oriental cures, Swedish massages, saunas and steam rooms.
Night owls will love The Praça. This lively beachside complex located at the heart of Vale do Lobo is flush with restaurants, nightclubs and bars and is a popular live music venue during the summer months.
Situated just 20 minutes from Faro International Airport, Vale do Lobo is recognised as one of the foremost resorts in Europe. With its gorgeous sunny skies, balmy evenings and stunning location, it’s no wonder that generations of holiday makers have fallen in love with this seaside paradise.
Please note the facilities list and property descriptions found here are for illustrative purposes and should be considered a guide, attributes of our portfolio properties are subject to changes, upgrades and enhancements which may not be featured. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars.Back to top